This video is me showing my passport pages, lately I found out my passport is running out of pages, so lemme show you before I change for a new one.
It’s easy and difficult to fill a Chinese passport, easy because you need visa stickers for 90% of countries that I’m interested in, difficult because for a lot of my fellow Chinese, paid holidays are limited.
This video is not meant to complain about my passport (although I really dislike it), but mainly to share some of my stories in getting visas and troubles at airport. etc.
As you probably know, I live in Belgium and have free movement within Europe, but I’m more interested in the countries outside Europe, that’s why you got to see many stamps and visa pages. I feel unlucky and lucky at the same time, normally to apply in Belgium for visa is not as difficult as in China, although I’ve been unlucky to hold such a useless passport.
I decided to make this vlog because I might think about changing passport in the coming years and probably won’t have another full Chinese passport again. Thanks to this passport and to the fact I have travelled a lot the past years, I realized how meaningless national borders really are!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://xemhai.org/the-thao/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 2 CÁCH BUỘC GIÂY GIẦY THỂ THAO ĐẸP PHỔ BIẾN NHẤT HÀNH TINH-TIE THE SHOES [Mẹo Vặt Today]
- Tìm thấy Jordan x Supreme trong một tiệm bán giày cũ ở Sài Gòn
- PHẢI BIẾT BAO NHIÊU TỪ VỰNG ĐỂ THÀNH THẠO 1 NGÔN NGỮ?
- Chi tiết về pack 6 đôi giày mới nhất của Biti's Hunter : Bitis Hunter X vs Bitis Hunter Liteknit 3
- Đồ Bơi Người Cá Tiun Kèm Chân Vịt Được Bạn Trẻ Yêu Thích Nhất Hiện Nay