Urgent action to prevent economic and social collapse in the aftermath of COVID-19 must include measures to reduce the risks of mismanagement and corruption without compromising the speed and flexibility that the crisis demands.
Most States have relaxed safeguards by implementing COVID-19 emergency measures that trade compliance, oversight and accountability for speed and rapid impact. This creates significant opportunities for corruption to thrive.
In the context of this crisis, using innovative technological solutions for efficient, transparent and accountable disbursement of economic emergency resources has the additional benefit of reducing potentially dangerous physical contact.
The mitigation and management of corruption risks and sanctions for perpetrators of corruption must remain a priority during COVID-19 crisis. #UnitedAgainstCorruption
Find more information online:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://xemhai.org/tin-hot/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Best of Epic Music 2012 | 1-Hour Full Cinematic | Epic Hits | Epic Music VN
- Tổng Bí thư, Chủ tịch nước Nguyễn Phú Trọng phát biểu khai mạc Hội nghị Trung ương 10, khóa XII
- HOW TO : 50 SIMPLE DANCE MOVES TO USE IN A DANCE BATTLE (ASPECTZAVI VS DC PT 2)
- Quốc Khánh, Anh Tú tranh nhau minh họa bài hát cho Midu | CA SĨ BÍ ẨN | MÙA 4 TẬP 3 | 18/5/2020
- Thế Giới Hôn Nhân Việt – Những Sắc Màu Hôn Nhân Tập 17 – Phim Tình Cảm 2020